This software training is designed to introduce and instruct the end-user on the basic and advanced operation of the Maxicom²® Central Control system software. Emphasis is placed on three areas: 1) Database construction 2) Writing basic and advanced schedules 3) Daily operation and run time/flow log analysis of the irrigation cycle. This training is also designed for the Water Manager engaged in the business of irrigation system management and monitoring including discussions of soil, plant and water relationships and advanced ET based irrigation scheduling.
Unit 1 Maxicom Overview
Unit 2 Computer Settings & Maxicom Features
Unit 3 System Configuration
Unit 4 Weather Source Configuration
Unit 5 Site Configuration
Unit 6 CCU Properties
Unit 7 System Navigation
Unit 8 Site Navigation
Unit 9 Weather Source Navigation
Unit 10 Creating Site Schedules
Unit 11 Complex Site Schedules
Unit 12 ET Based Scheduling
Unit 13 Virtual CCU and Runtime Roster Analysis
Unit 14 Review & Examination
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Setup and configure the Maxicom software database using the System, Site, and Weather configuration wizards.
2. Navigate throughout the Maxicom System, Site and Weather Source icons.
3. Create basic Flow Managed and Step Control Schedules.
4. Create basic Step Monitoring Schedules such as: SEEF / SELF / Low Flow / Zero Flow.
5. Create the following series of complex schedules: Rain Watch / Wind Watch / Freeze Watch.
6. Demonstrate the setup of the Irrigation Tab for ET scheduling purposes.
7. Demonstrate operation of the Virtual CCU Run.