2-Wire System Technician
This class will introduce students to decoder systems in general, design principles, and installation techniques. Additional emphasis is given to grounding techniques and using a simple decoder system setup for hands-on operation and troubleshooting common decoder system faults.
Unit 1 2-Wire System Overview
Unit 2 2-Wire System Design
Unit 3 2-Wire System Installation
Unit 4 Grounding and Surge Protection
Unit 5 Troubleshooting 2-Wire System Faults
Unit 6 Review and Exam
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Identify 2-Wire system components.
2. Identify 2-Wire system layouts.
3. Install 2-Wire system components.
4. Properly ground a decoder system.
5. Troubleshoot a Short, Open and an Earth Ground Voltage Fault in the ESP-LX two-wire path system.
Location Information and Class RegistrationJuly 15, 2020
Palm Desert, CA July 22, 2020
Pensacola, FL July 29, 2020
Bakersfield, CA August 5, 2020
Jacksonville, FL August 19, 2020
Tampa, FL August 26, 2020
Sacramento, CA September 2, 2020
Ft. Myers, FL September 23, 2020
West Palm Beach, FL September 30, 2020