2-Wire System Technician
This class will introduce students to decoder systems in general, design principles, and installation techniques. Additional emphasis is given to grounding techniques and using a simple decoder system setup for hands-on operation and troubleshooting common decoder system faults.
Unit 1 2-Wire System Overview
Unit 2 2-Wire System Design
Unit 3 2-Wire System Installation
Unit 4 Grounding and Surge Protection
Unit 5 Troubleshooting 2-Wire System Faults
Unit 6 Review and Exam
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Identify 2-Wire system components.
2. Identify 2-Wire system layouts.
3. Install 2-Wire system components.
4. Properly ground a decoder system.
5. Troubleshoot a Short, Open and an Earth Ground Voltage Fault in the ESP-LX two-wire path system.
Location Information and Class RegistrationSeptember 25, 2019
Milton, FL October 2, 2019
Tampa, FL October 2, 2019
San Antonio, TX October 9, 2019
Seattle, WA October 15, 2019
Naples, FL October 30, 2019
New Orleans, LA November 6, 2019
Santa Fe, NM November 13, 2019
Eatontown, NJ December 11, 2019
Las Vegas, NV