2-Wire System Technician
This class will introduce students to decoder systems in general, design principles, and installation techniques. Additional emphasis is given to grounding techniques and using a simple decoder system setup for hands-on operation and troubleshooting common decoder system faults.
Unit 1 2-Wire System Overview
Unit 2 2-Wire System Design
Unit 3 2-Wire System Installation
Unit 4 Grounding and Surge Protection
Unit 5 Troubleshooting 2-Wire System Faults
Unit 6 Review and Exam
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Identify 2-Wire system components.
2. Identify 2-Wire system layouts.
3. Install 2-Wire system components.
4. Properly ground a decoder system.
5. Troubleshoot a Short, Open and an Earth Ground Voltage Fault in the ESP-LX two-wire path system.
Location Information and Class RegistrationFebruary 5, 2020
Grand Rapids, MI February 18, 2020
Franklin, TN February 26, 2020
Orlando, FL March 4, 2020
Raleigh, NC March 17, 2020
Richland, WA March 25, 2020
Fountain Hills, AZ April 1, 2020
Tucson, AZ April 15, 2020
Edmond, OK April 22, 2020
Las Cruces, NM May 27, 2020